Share Interesting Links
tufing.com is an online social networking service to submit and share your interesting website links for free of cost.
Feeling stressed? Hug a loved one - . Read health articles & blogs at TheHealthSite.com
A Colorado man can now control two prosthetic arms with his mind. Les Baugh lost both his arms in an electrical accident 40 years ago. But with the help Johns Hopkins University's Applied Physics Laboratory and DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Pro...
Which number should replace the question mark?
As many as 6 per cent people in the world are addicted to the internet which may be adversely affecting their lives, including their health and interpersonal relationships, according to a new global study which included
You might be having silent brain strokes in you cant stand on one leg for 20 seconds telegraph.co.uk
The inability to stand on one leg for more than 20 seconds is associated with microbleeds and "silent" strokes
A video clip of Soooper toy dance
GSLV Mark III weighs 630 tonnes and is expected to be country's initiation into the human space flight programme.
Top Lashkar-e-Taiba commander Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi, accused of plotting the 26/11 terror attack on Mumbai in 2008, has been granted bail by an anti-terror court in Pakistan, a day after the country's prime minister, Nawaz Sharif pledged to root out terrorism.
Biggest ironies in INDIA few of you might agree or disagree but a Must Read
1) Most of the guys who are ignored by Girls in young life, are actually the nicest and better husband material :)
2) Its dangerous to talk to strangers, but its perfectly ok to marry one
3) We'd rather spend more on daughters wedding than on her education.
4) We live in a country where seeing a policeman makes us nervous rather than feeling safe
5) In IAS exam, a person writes a brilliant 1500 words essay about how Dowry is a social evil. Impresses everyone and cracks the exam.
One year later same person demands a dowry of 1 crore, because he is an IAS officer.
6) Indians are very shy and still are 121 Crore.
7) Indians are obsessed with screen guards on their smartphones even though most come with scratch proof Gorilla Glass but never bother wearing a helmet while riding their bikes.
8) Indian Society teaches
'Not to Get Raped', rather 'Don't Rape' !
9) Reserved people get more benefit than deserve people...!
10) The worst movies earn the most
11) It is shallow to ask for dowry but prospective bridegrooms should make six or seven figured salaries , preferably settled in U.S.
12) A porn-star is accepted in society as a celebrity, but a rape victim is not even accepted as a normal human being
Interesting thing about Friday in 2015
Calender of 1997 ,
Calendar of 2015 r same
Date & Day even Festivals
Who said ................
V cannot get back the past
I hope, I am the first who inform u...
Enjoy the year of 1997 in 2015....!
We are back in90s...
Sweet morning - she smiled for the camera
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - The parent company behind SpiceJet Ltd